To Catch a Thief
Thursday Mar 21 01:00 PM
Thursday Mar 21 07:30 PM
Tuesday Mar 26 01:00 PM
Tuesday Mar 26 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Director: Alfred Hitchcock, USA, 1955, 106 mins
This lavishly costumed mystery about a cat burglar prowling the pretty French Riviera playgrounds of the ultrarich won an Academy Award for its stunning cinematography. Suspected in a series of gem heists, a reformed cat burglar (Carey Grant) sets out to catch the real culprit with the help of a pampered heiress (Grace Kelly). To Catch a Thief was Kelly’s third and final Hitchcock picture and was shot just a year before her marriage to Prince Rainier III of Monaco, who she reportedly met while on location for the film.
View the trailer.
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Stage on Screen: Great Expec…
- Happy Birthday, Tūtū Ruth an…
- Opera on Screen: Arabella • …
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana