Remington and the Curse of the Zombadings
Thursday May 23 07:30 PM
Friday May 24 01:00 PM
Friday May 24 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Zombadings 1: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington
Directed by Jade Castro, 2011, 96 mins.
In this year’s most fabulous zombie film, an angry drag queen puts a curse on ladies’ man Remington, turning him gay overnight. When a serial killer starts stalking the town’s gay citizens with a homemade laser gun, Remington has to figure out a way to break the curse or catch the killer before he ends up dead! As the ghosts of Remington’s past come to haunt him, so do the Zombadings, an army of undead, fabulous, flesh-eating drag queen zombies who threaten to rock Remington’s sleepy town to death. They’re just the tip of the iceberg in this outrageous camp comedy that was a smash hit in the Philippines last year.
View the trailer (Filipino).
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana
- PIC Exchange: Road to the Globe
- PIC Exchange: Nā Loea: The M…
- Tokyo Fiancée • Ni d'Eve, ni d'Adam
- Ballet on Screen: Moulin Rou…
- In the Courtyard • Dans la cour
- Girlhood • Bande de filles
- Love at First Fight • Les Co…
- Number One Fan • Elle L'adore
- 3 Hearts • 3 coeurs
- The Young Girls of Rochefort…
- The Chef's Wife • On a faill…
- The Connection • La French
- Family Film Sunday: Song Of …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2015
- Opera on Screen • Le Comte O…
- Stage on Screen • Showboat •…
- Ballet on Screen • Sleeping …