Family Film Sunday: Continent Hop
Sunday May 19 11:10 AM
Sunday May 19 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
General Admission: $3.00
Children (12 & under): $1.00
About the Film:
69 mins. This program is mostly in English or non-verbal; one film has subtitles (Spanish). Ages 7 and up.
Grab your passport—these short films will take kids on a trip around the world. They’ll experience what it’s like to be a child in different cultures through imaginative animation, captivating documentary and children’s drawings brought to life. Ready, set, go to Istanbul, India, Uganda and Belize and while you're at it, soar all over above Europe atop a magic piano!
Istanbul (Idil Ar, Turkey)
Under the Pillow (Isabel Herguera, Spain)
What Makes Me Happy Achia's Film, Uganda (Annie Gibbs, Uganda/UK); Elisha and the Cacao Trees (Rohan Fernando, Canada
Magic Piano (Martin Clapp, Poland/China/Norway)
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Ballet on Screen: Don Quixot…
- Stage on Screen: Great Expec…
- Happy Birthday, Tūtū Ruth an…
- Opera on Screen: Arabella • …
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana