Zero to 100 + Party Mix
Sunday Jul 07 04:00 PM
Thursday Jul 11 07:30 PM
Tuesday Jul 23 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Zero to 100
Directed by Aaron Lieber. USA, 2012, 56 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
Filmmaker Aaron Lieber takes us around the world to chart the rise of one the most progressive women in surfing today, 2012 US Open winner Lakey Peterson. Zero to 100 looks at the struggles and triumphs she has faced along the way to surf stardom. Breathtaking cinematography and a killer soundtrack make Zero to 100 an unmissable true tale that will have you laughing, crying and doing push ups by the end.
Official Selection: San Diego Surf Film Festival.
View the trailer.
Party Mix (short)
Directed by Hayley Gordon. USA, 2013, 13 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
On the road with Kassia Meador, Jen Smith, and Mele Saili from San Diego to Tofino, British Columbia.
- Don’t Think I’ve Forgotten: …
- Toots and the Maytals: Regga…
- Jackpot • Trúng Số
- Children of the Village • Nh…
- Lost Eyes • Hiệp Sĩ Mù
- The Prince and Pagoda Boy • …
- Scandal I • Bí Mật Thảm Đỏ
- Scandal 2 • Hao Quang Tro Lai
- Beyond the Surface
- The Search for Freedom
- iON the Barrel Vol. 2
- Strange Rumblings in Shangri…
- Into the Sea
- Breaking the Wave • Rompiend…
- Expencive Porno Movie, Fortu…
- Pacific Vibrations
- 70 E Tal • 70 Something
- What the Sea Gives Me + shorts
- Behind the Tide
- Oney Anwar: Chasing the Dream
- Attractive Distractions
- Wake Unto Blue
- Ocean Driven
- Pa‘a Ke Aupuni: The Reel His…
- Locked In!