Zero to 100 + Party Mix
Sunday Jul 07 04:00 PM
Thursday Jul 11 07:30 PM
Tuesday Jul 23 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Zero to 100
Directed by Aaron Lieber. USA, 2012, 56 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
Filmmaker Aaron Lieber takes us around the world to chart the rise of one the most progressive women in surfing today, 2012 US Open winner Lakey Peterson. Zero to 100 looks at the struggles and triumphs she has faced along the way to surf stardom. Breathtaking cinematography and a killer soundtrack make Zero to 100 an unmissable true tale that will have you laughing, crying and doing push ups by the end.
Official Selection: San Diego Surf Film Festival.
View the trailer.
Party Mix (short)
Directed by Hayley Gordon. USA, 2013, 13 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
On the road with Kassia Meador, Jen Smith, and Mele Saili from San Diego to Tofino, British Columbia.
- In the Courtyard • Dans la cour
- Love at First Fight • Les Co…
- 3 Hearts • 3 coeurs
- The Chef's Wife • On a faill…
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2015
- Opera on Screen • Le Comte O…
- Stage on Screen • Showboat •…
- Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival 2015
- Racing Extinction
- Speechless: A Polar Realm • …
- Shark Girl • México Pelágico
- Into the Gyre • The Plastic Age
- Our Deepest Waters • My Sal…
- Ballet on Screen • Sleeping …
- Opera on Screen • Benvenuto …