Zero to 100 + Party Mix
Sunday Jul 07 04:00 PM
Thursday Jul 11 07:30 PM
Tuesday Jul 23 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Zero to 100
Directed by Aaron Lieber. USA, 2012, 56 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
Filmmaker Aaron Lieber takes us around the world to chart the rise of one the most progressive women in surfing today, 2012 US Open winner Lakey Peterson. Zero to 100 looks at the struggles and triumphs she has faced along the way to surf stardom. Breathtaking cinematography and a killer soundtrack make Zero to 100 an unmissable true tale that will have you laughing, crying and doing push ups by the end.
Official Selection: San Diego Surf Film Festival.
View the trailer.
Party Mix (short)
Directed by Hayley Gordon. USA, 2013, 13 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
On the road with Kassia Meador, Jen Smith, and Mele Saili from San Diego to Tofino, British Columbia.
- Mr. Gaga
- I, Claude Monet
- Donnie Darko • 15th Anniversary
- Cézanne and I (Cézanne et moi)
- The African Doctor (Bienvenu…
- Arctic Heart (Le Secret des …
- He Even Has Your Eyes (Il a …
- After Love (L'économie du couple)
- At Eye Level
- Eva Hesse
- Fukushima, mon Amour
- Scrappin’ | Schrotten!
- Silicon Valley Revolution
- Center of My World
- Stefan Zweig: Farewell to Europe
- Things to Come
- Slack Bay (Ma Loute)
- The Death of Louis XIV (La M…
- The 400 Blows (Les quatre ce…
- Maurizio Cattelan: Be Right Back
- Fantastic Planet (La Planète…
- Family Film Sunday: The Litt…
- My Life as a Zucchini (Ma vi…
- Young French Cinema Shorts 2017
- Like Crazy (La pazza gioia)
- PIC Exchange: Mele Murals
- Tomorrow (Demain)
- Toni Erdmann
- I, Olga Hepnarová (Já, Olga …
- Fire at Sea (Fuocoammare)
- Ashes and Diamonds (Popiół i…
- Afterimage (Powidoki)
- The Red Turtle (La tortue rouge)