Zero to 100 + Party Mix
Sunday Jul 07 04:00 PM
Thursday Jul 11 07:30 PM
Tuesday Jul 23 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Zero to 100
Directed by Aaron Lieber. USA, 2012, 56 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
Filmmaker Aaron Lieber takes us around the world to chart the rise of one the most progressive women in surfing today, 2012 US Open winner Lakey Peterson. Zero to 100 looks at the struggles and triumphs she has faced along the way to surf stardom. Breathtaking cinematography and a killer soundtrack make Zero to 100 an unmissable true tale that will have you laughing, crying and doing push ups by the end.
Official Selection: San Diego Surf Film Festival.
View the trailer.
Party Mix (short)
Directed by Hayley Gordon. USA, 2013, 13 mins. Hawai‘i premiere.
On the road with Kassia Meador, Jen Smith, and Mele Saili from San Diego to Tofino, British Columbia.
- Ekstra | The Bit Player
- Sana Dati | If Only
- Don Quixote from the Paris O…
- Family Film Sunday: Talk to …
- Afternoon of a Faun: Tanaqui…
- Lenny Cooke
- Opera on Screen: La Bohème f…
- Short Peace
- Le Chef
- Ballet on Screen: La Sylphid…
- Mood Indigo | L'écume des jo…
- Bicycling with Molière | Alc…
- On My Way | Elle s’en va
- The French Minister | Quai d’Orsay
- Chinese Puzzle | Casse-tête chinois
- Queen Margot | La reine Margo
- Picasso’s Gang | La Banda Picasso
- Opera on Screen: Jules Masse…
- Family Film Sunday: See The …