After Love (L'économie du couple)
Thursday Apr 06 01:00 PM
Thursday Apr 06 07:30 PM
Friday Apr 07 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Part of Cinémathèque Française 2017
Directed by Joachim Lafosse. Belgium/France. 2016. 98 min. French with English subtitles.
Belgian director Joachim Lafosse looks at life in a ruptured Brussels household in this intense drama. After 15 years together, Marie (Bérénice Bejo, The Artist) wants to part ways with unemployed Boris (Cédric Kahn), who refuses to leave the house until he gets his 50 percent. Marthe Keller (Marathon Man) is great as Marie’s meddling mother.
Read the Guardian review.
- I Dream in Another Language …
- God's Own Country
- Whose Streets?
- The Death & Life of Marsha P…
- A Date for Mad Mary
- When We Rise
- Family Film Sunday: Longing …
- Desert Hearts
- Michelangelo: Love and Death
- Restless Creature: Wendy Whelan
- Chasing Ice
- Chasing Coral
- From the Land of the Moon
- The Trip to Spain
- A Taxi Driver (택시 운전사)
- May It Last: A Portrait of t…
- Arthouse Theatre Day: Titicu…