Family Film Sunday: The Little Prince (Le Petit Prince)
Sunday Apr 16 11:10 AM
Sunday Apr 16 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Part of Cinémathèque Française 2017
Directed by Mark Osborne. France. 2015. 108 min.
Antoine de Saint- Exupéry’s 1943 children’s classic is reimagined under the direction of director Mark Osborne through the use of two styles of animation in this New York Times Critics’ Pick. A young girl (voiced by Mackenzie Foy) lives an overscheduled life under her fiercely controlling tiger mother (Rachel McAdams). She receives a respite in the form of her eccentric neighbor, the Aviator (Jeff Bridges) who regales her with tales about the adventures of an unusual boy who lives on an asteroid.
Parents: This film is rated PG.
Read the New York Times review.
- I Dream in Another Language …
- God's Own Country
- Whose Streets?
- The Death & Life of Marsha P…
- A Date for Mad Mary
- When We Rise
- Family Film Sunday: Longing …
- Desert Hearts
- Michelangelo: Love and Death
- Restless Creature: Wendy Whelan
- Chasing Ice
- Chasing Coral
- From the Land of the Moon
- The Trip to Spain
- A Taxi Driver (택시 운전사)
- May It Last: A Portrait of t…
- Arthouse Theatre Day: Titicu…