The Red Turtle (La tortue rouge)
Tuesday May 02 01:00 PM
Tuesday May 02 07:30 PM
Wednesday May 03 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Michaël Dudok de Wit. France/Belgium/Japan. 2016. 80 min.
Through the story of a man shipwrecked on a tropical island inhabited by turtles, crabs and birds, this animated film—which was nominated for a Best Animated Feature Oscar—recounts the milestones in the life of a human being.
Read the New York Times review.
- Workshop | L’Atelier
- Metric: Dreams So Real
- The King’s Choice | Kongens Nei
- A Ciambra
- The Death of Stalin
- The Devil and Father Amorth …
- Ramen Heads
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2018
- Vincent van Gogh: A New Way …
- You Were Never Really Here