The Red Turtle (La tortue rouge)
Tuesday May 02 01:00 PM
Tuesday May 02 07:30 PM
Wednesday May 03 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Michaël Dudok de Wit. France/Belgium/Japan. 2016. 80 min.
Through the story of a man shipwrecked on a tropical island inhabited by turtles, crabs and birds, this animated film—which was nominated for a Best Animated Feature Oscar—recounts the milestones in the life of a human being.
Read the New York Times review.
- I Dream in Another Language …
- God's Own Country
- Whose Streets?
- The Death & Life of Marsha P…
- A Date for Mad Mary
- When We Rise
- Family Film Sunday: Longing …
- Desert Hearts
- Michelangelo: Love and Death
- Restless Creature: Wendy Whelan
- Chasing Ice
- Chasing Coral
- From the Land of the Moon
- The Trip to Spain
- A Taxi Driver (택시 운전사)
- May It Last: A Portrait of t…
- Arthouse Theatre Day: Titicu…