Honolulu Chamber Music Series: Big Galut(e)
Saturday Feb 09 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $43.00
General Admission: $45.00
About the Performance:
Meet the artists at 6:30pm, concert at 7:30pm.
Billed as “like a klezmer band, only bigger,” Big Galute(e) blends history, passion, energy, and humor in its performances of a repertoire that ranges from Italian Baroque to New World traditions. The five musicians bring classical virtuosity to their performances of folk, art and popular genres on a unique array of instruments.
- Music of Hawai‘i: Kuana Torr…
- Archaeological Institute of …
- Out of the Box: Ernie Halter
- Out of the Box: Raul Midón w…
- From Doris Duke’s Bedroom to…
- Shimmy Showcase | Essence
- Shimmy Showcase | The Unveiling
- Music of Hawai’i: Abe Lagrim…