Music of Hawai‘i: Shawn Livingston Moseley with guests Stephen Inglis and Erika Elona
Wednesday Oct 16 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Performance:
Reserved seating: $45, $40 museum members
General admission: $25, $20 museum members
Doors open at 7pm.
For the third installment of the Music of Hawai‘i series, Shawn Livingston Moseley brings his unique piano stylings to the Doris Duke Theatre stage. It's a rare chance to see the versatility of this master of multiple genres.
Joining the multiple Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning producer/musician are special guests including slack key artist Stephen Inglis, Erika Elona, Sing the Body, Erin Smith, Candy Diaz, Hanale Bishop, and Gabe Jamison—the singer of Moseley's legendary reggae band Dread Ashanti.
This will be a night you won't soon forget—see Shawn on stage and out of the recording studio where he nurtures Hawai‘i's up-and-coming talent and fine tunes the works of the masters.
BONUS: For a chance to win two VIP reserved seats and a $50 Ward Centers restaurant gift certificate, click here.
- Artists of Imayō: An Exhibit…
- Lecture: La Bohème Preview
- Cultural Middle East Journey
- Shimmy Showcase 2016: Essence
- The Past as Future in Japane…
- Shimmy Showcase 2016: The Reveal
- Scratch Paper Sketch Comedy Show
- Music of Hawai‘i: Mango Season
- Haunted Hawaiian Nights 2016…
- Paniolo Roadhouse Opry
- Paul Schimmel | Lee Bontecou…
- Deb Aoki | Making a Living i…
- Japanese Painting and the We…
- Ryo Ide Piano Concert
- The Legend of Ko‘olau
- Kōjutsu: ʻFine Techniqueʻ in…