Collecting Photography: Jim and Cherye Pierce
Monday Mar 31 07:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Lecture:
Moderated by Peter Shaindlin.
Jim and Cherye Pierce, the couple responsible for assembing the amazing works on view in Decisive Moments: Photographs from the Collection of Cherye R. and James F. Pierce, talk about what it takes to start a photography collection with Peter Shaindlin, who is the COO of Halekulani as well as an accomplished photographer. Get an inside look at a fascinating world of people with a passion for hunting—for the right photo.
Part of the Decisive Moments Photography Lecture Series.
- Artists of Imayō: An Exhibit…
- Lecture: La Bohème Preview
- Cultural Middle East Journey
- Shimmy Showcase 2016: Essence
- The Past as Future in Japane…
- Shimmy Showcase 2016: The Reveal
- Scratch Paper Sketch Comedy Show
- Music of Hawai‘i: Mango Season
- Haunted Hawaiian Nights 2016…
- Paniolo Roadhouse Opry
- Paul Schimmel | Lee Bontecou…
- Deb Aoki | Making a Living i…
- The Brand of Self: The Entre…
- Japanese Painting and the We…
- Ryo Ide Piano Concert