Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- The Zig Zag Kid
- White Panther
- When Comedy Went to School
- A.K.A. Doc Pomus
- If You Build It
- Family Film Sunday: Kakooti
- Ballet on Screen: Lost Illus…
- The Land of Eb
- Like Father, Like Son
- Lightning Strikes Twice: The…
- Opera on Screen: La Traviata…
- Sweet Dreams
- Ekstra | The Bit Player
- Sana Dati | If Only
- Double-feature: Marilou Diaz…
- Marilou Diaz-Abaya: Filmmake…
- Bagong Buwan | New Moon