Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- Sons of Halawa
- Embrace of the Serpent
- Dream Big: Nānākuli at the Fringe
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2016
- The Tribunal
- Mauna Kea: Temple Under Siege
- Pele’s Appeal + Stolen Waters
- Sundance Native Shorts Lab: …
- Kumu Hula: Keepers of a Culture
- Family Film Sunday: Waltah t…
- Ever the Land
- The Price of Peace
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Hōkūleʻa: The Past
- Hōkūleʻa: The Future