HI Sk8 Films: A Hawai‘i Skate Showcase | 2013
Saturday Sep 21 06:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 01:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 04:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Opening reception Sep 21: 6-7:30pm. Screening: 7:30pm.
$12 | $10 museum members. Purchase online.
The HI Sk8 Films showcase provides a chance for Hawai‘i’s skateboarding community to inspire, educate and highlight this art form as it intersects with the medium of film. A panel of jurors will select 5 to 10 short films to be screened on Sep 21 and 22.
Submission deadline: Aug 15. Selections will be announced on Sep 1. For more information and to submit: hisk8films.tumblr.com. Special thanks to Travis Hancock.
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Summer 1993
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence