2018 Oscar®-Nominated Short Films: Live Action
Sunday Feb 11 04:00 PM
Tuesday Feb 13 07:30 PM
Wednesday Feb 21 01:00 PM
Wednesday Feb 21 07:30 PM
Sunday Feb 25 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
See the best live action short films from around the world before the 90th Academy Awards this year!
For the 13th consecutive year, Shorts HD and Magnolia Pictures present the Oscar-Nominated Short Films. Covering all three categories—Animated, Live Action and Documentary—this is your annual chance to predict the winners (and have the edge in your Oscar pool)! A perennial hit with audiences around the world, don’t miss this year’s selection of shorts. The Academy Awards take place Sunday, March 4.
Total running time: 97 min
Directed by Reed Van Dyk. USA. 20 min.
The Silent Child
Directed by Chris Overton and Rachel Shenton. UK. 20 min.
My Nephew Emmett
Directed by Kevin Wilson, Jr. USA. 20 min.
The Eleven O’Clock
Directed by Derin Seale and Josh Lawson. Australia. 13 min.
Watu Wote/All of Us
Diected by Katja Benrath and Tobias Rosen. Germany. 22 min.
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence