2018 Oscar®-Nominated Short Films: Documentary
Sunday Feb 11 01:00 PM
Wednesday Feb 14 01:00 PM
Thursday Feb 15 01:00 PM
Thursday Feb 15 07:30 PM
Tuesday Feb 20 01:00 PM
Sunday Feb 25 07:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
See the best documentary short films from around the world before the 90th Academy Awards this year!
For the 13th consecutive year, Shorts HD and Magnolia Pictures present the Oscar-Nominated Short Films. Covering all three categories—Animated, Live Action and Documentary—this is your annual chance to predict the winners (and have the edge in your Oscar pool)! A perennial hit with audiences around the world, don’t miss this year’s selection of shorts. The Academy Awards take place Sunday, March 4.
Total running time: 184 min with intermission
Directed by Kate Davis and David Heilbroner. USA. 30 min.
Heaven is a Traffic Jam on the 405
Directed by Frank Stiefel. USA. 40 min.
Edith + Eddie
Directed by Laura Checkoway and Thomas Lee Wrights. USA. 29 min.
Directed by Elaine McMillion Sheldon and Kerrin Sheldon. USA. 39 min.
Directed by Thomas Lennon. USA. 40 min.
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence