Saturday Jul 06 06:00 PM
Sunday Jul 07 04:00 PM
Tuesday Jul 09 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Part of Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2019.
Directed by Brent Storm. 2018. USA. 64 min.
Follow one photographer's journey to capture the wave of a lifetime. During his pursuit, three epic swells hit the South Pacific shorelines—a recipe for conditions only madmen could dream of. Starring Brian Bielmann, Kalani Chapman, Kohl Christensen, Nathan Fletcher, Mark Healey, Bruce Irons, Dave Wassel and more.
Q+As with director Brent Storm will follow each screening.
Opening night: July 6 • 6-7:30pm
The festival opens with a reception featuring live music by Goon Lei Goon in the Luce Pavilion. Ticket includes a Hawaiian-inspired dinner with beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. See the menu. White Rhino screens at 7:30pm.
$30 | $25 museum members
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2019
- Thank You Mother
- Board Shorts
- Heavy Water
- Rising Tide with Zak Noyle
- Family Film Sunday: Johnny T…
- PAIGE + TROUBLE: The Lisa An…
- Coldwater Journal
- Time Well Spent
- Everything in Between + From…
- Transcending Waves | La Ola …
- The Endless Summer II–25th A…
- In Dancing Days of Dawn
- Beyond the Noise + EOS
- Gun Ho!
- Opening Night: The Shiny Shr…
- Just Friends (Gewoon Vrienden)
- APQFFA Spotlight Film: House…
- Women’s/Queer Shorts Showcase
- Fireflies (Luciernagas)
- Gay Chorus Deep South
- Wild (Sauvage)
- The Garden Left Behind
- Women’s Centerpiece Film: Vi…
- Men’s Centerpiece Film: Gian…
- Before You Know It
- Tell It to the Bees
- Deep in Vogue
- Closing Night: Papi Chulo
- APQFFA Shorts Showcase 2019
- Men’s Shorts Showcase
- An Almost Ordinary Summer (C…
- World Premiere/Festival Fina…